Polly: What’s happened to you, Doctor?
First Doctor: I’m not sure, my dear. Comes from an outside influence. Unless this old body of mine is wearing a bit thin.
Classic Who: The Tenth Planet
Peter Davison being asked which companion he’d have liked his Doctor to be romantic with, given a choice. NYCC 2012 [x]
Credit to stellaeire
Troy Barnes » keeping secrets
Castrovalva→The Name of the Doctor
Game of Thrones meme: five houses [1/5] » house Lannister
“In a coat of gold or a coat of red,
a lion still has claws.
And mine are long and sharp, my lord,
as long and sharp as yours.”
Ben Affleck is doing a skit where he just said he’s gay
-now waits on Matt Damon to show up-
i think my favorite thing about tos is that every dumb thing you’ve heard about it is completely true
- kirk really does make a cannon out of some rocks he found
- bones really does say ‘i’m a doctor, not an escalator’
- spock really does get a brain transplant
- there really is an episode where bones ends up with two hot pleasure planet girls and mocks kirk and spock about it to their faces
- kirk really does call spock’s name while getting a deep tissue massage
- sulu really does spend an episode swordfighting nothing at all
And then there’s:
everything’s coming up sansa
There is some evil in all of us, Doctor, even you.
my dash right now
“You can trust us to stick to you through thick and thin – to the bitter end. And you can trust us to keep any secret of yours – closer than you yourself keep it. But you cannot trust us to let you face trouble alone, and go off without a word. We are your friends, Frodo. Anyway: there it is. We know most of what Gandalf has told you. We know a good deal about the ring. We are horribly afraid — but we are coming with you; or following you like hounds.”